I can't believe...

Options
That my baby is 1 year old today!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

He grew up so FAST. I was just talking with my husband yesterday about how we used to be able to carry him in one hand, and now it's a chore carrying him on your hip. Geez. I hope he slows down a little. :sad: :sad: :sad: I know he won't, but I still wish he would!!!!

On a brighter note, I am now 6 pounds away from weighing what I did at my first OB appt. Yeah, it's taken a while, but it really does feel good.

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That my baby is 1 year old today!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

He grew up so FAST. I was just talking with my husband yesterday about how we used to be able to carry him in one hand, and now it's a chore carrying him on your hip. Geez. I hope he slows down a little. :sad: :sad: :sad: I know he won't, but I still wish he would!!!!

On a brighter note, I am now 6 pounds away from weighing what I did at my first OB appt. Yeah, it's taken a while, but it really does feel good.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Well happy birthday to your little guy!
    I didn't believe it myself until I became a mom...it goes oh so fast.
    Are you going to let him have a piece of cake and make a total disaster out of it?
    That's usually good for a laugh.

Great job on the 6 lbs, too!:wink:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we bought him a tiny little cake from Wal-Mart to destroy. His party is on Saturday and that's when we're having the cupcake tree, etc. But we got a little mini one for tonight. It should be pretty funny.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight lose and happy happy to your little man

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Aww Happy Birthday little guy!

Enjoy every single minute!! And congrats on your weight-loss success!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aw I hope he has a great day!
    Hold on to your hat, time flys even faster now!
    My *baby* just turned SIX two days ago..I can't believe it!
    The memories of having her seem so fresh!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awwww, time sure does fly. Yesterday I felt it, my oldest is now in grade 8, my middle child just had his little graduation from kindergarten, and my baby is just starting on baby food lol!! Happy birthday to your baby!!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to your baby!

And Congrats to you!

Jess :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Happy Birthday to ur lil guy!!!

Wait until ur baby is 24 like mine is :laugh: Then you will know the true meaning of time flies.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Awwwww....Happy Bday to the little one!! :flowerforyou: And congrats to you!!:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a little doll! :love: Post some pics of him w/his cake! :happy:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Awwww, time sure does fly. Yesterday I felt it, my oldest is now in grade 8, my middle child just had his little graduation from kindergarten, and my baby is just starting on baby food lol!! Happy birthday to your baby!!

Aw I went and looked at your profile and your pictures are SO cute!! =o)
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    How sweet! Happy birthday lil' guy!
    And good for you!!