Newbie from Ireland looking some friends!!

Options
meg187
meg187 Posts: 12 Member
Hi everyone,
Just joined the other day so still feeling a bit lost on here!
I'm a 20 year old student from Ireland looking to tone up and control my sweet tooth!!
Looking a few friends to help motivate me!!!

Replies

• KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I also have a "sweet tooth" and that is a hard thing to control! Friend request me :flowerforyou:
  • snagle
    snagle Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes! I have a sweet tooth too....been dieting now 1 week, and had to rid my self of the sweets...I am allowing 1 cheat day a week...not to say I can have ANYTHING, but have what you like, just don't go overboard on that day. It works!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    as a child I would put sugar on my "Frosted Flakes"-oh yea, I :heart: sugar!
    Friend me:flowerforyou:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • foodfighter001
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday...and still trying to figure everything out too. I have a wicked sweet tooth as well, and not enough will-power to ignore it. I think we all need as much motivation and support as we can get! :)
  • meg187
    meg187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice :)
    I'l give that a go!
    Save a few treats for a certain day!
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm from London and have been on here for a few weeks but only using it seriously from this week. I definitely need motivators to help me keep off the chocolate and cheese!!
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the sweet tooth! I'll gladly be your friend...we can motivate eachother!
  • MrsRLD
    MrsRLD Posts: 25
    Options
    I think we all have a weakness for some sweets. Mine in licorice all sorts. Welcome.
  • suzyanne
    suzyanne Posts: 50
    Options
    That sweet tooth is a dangerous thing! I have fallen victim to it too many times. I have discovered the wonderful world of Jelly Belly's! They're tasty sweet treats and it's only 40 calories for 10 of them. If I find I need a sweet kick, I will sit and enjoy a few of them with no regrets! :smile:
  • greatbigfatgirl
    greatbigfatgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've also just joined. Have been watching my weight begin to steadlly go up for the last 3 or 4 years. I am navigating around this site very clumsily but hope to catch on eventually and use this to my benefit. Minnesota is my home. I hope to join with you in this adventure!
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    Definitely got a sweet tooth over here - I've found a bit of dark chocolate each day helps with that and is still good on the calorie intake. I'll send you a friend request :)
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If you have a "sweet tooth" this has helped me a lot, get some graham crackers (I like cinnimon) and some fat-free/sugar free whipped cream put some( about 1/4 --1/2 inch) whipped cream on it then put another cracker on top put it in the freezer and It make the best (almost Icecream) sandwhich and usually under 80 calories.
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i love candy. ;O) add me if you'd like.