Back to Pre-Pregnancy Weight!

Options
karyta
karyta Posts: 22 Member
I'm so happy, I have lost almost 40 lbs and now back to my weight before I got pregnant. I don't want to post pictures because I still have more weight to lose but I'm happy to make it somewhere! I've been doubting myself for awhile, then I stopped and the weight has been dropping off!

I haven't really been doing workouts but walking around with my baby or pushing a stroller for long walks. The number one thing I have changed is that I don't eat 4 hours before bedtime, I think that is helping a lot! I don't eat processed foods and drink tons of water! It has taken almost a year, but didn't really get serious until February.

YAY! Sorry just had to share. Here's to another 30 lbs!

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • kimzie89
    kimzie89 Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job! i just had my son 4 months ago and you're quite an inspiration to me!
  • karyta
    Options
    Great job! i just had my son 4 months ago and you're quite an inspiration to me!

Thanks! Aw, you can do it! :) It took 9 months for the weight to come on and it might take 9 months to take it off! Don't get discouraged by slow weight loss! :)
  • karyta
    Options
    Congrats!!

Thanks!
  • FineFitFatty
    Options
    congratulations!! as a mother of two, I know what an accomplishment that is! keep up what you're doing!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!