Restarting everything!

Options
I've been a member awhile but never made the effort to stick with this so, needless to say I still have 20 pounds to lose! I'm hoping to meet some new friends that will help motivate me and keep me on track and that I could o the same for! I turn 60 (OUCH and not sure how that happened!)in August and I really want o have lost the weight by thn and be in the best health and physical shape I can be!

Replies

• ladired_23
    ladired_23 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've been a member since feb. of last year but i just started back on this weight lose thing and trying to stick with it.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    best of luck to you x
  • loloangel
    loloangel Posts: 24
    Options
    I have no friends! But want to lose 10lb at least by August. I am 47 and am needing motivating friends as well.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Welcome!

I joined about 2 years ago i think it says, but I started really logging and trying about 47 days ago (and 8.5 pounds down!)

I only had to lose about 20 this time, originally I lost 42 pounds, then gained some back. I'm definitely motivating, and I log every bite I take (I eat pretty much anything i want too, but in moderation).

Starting Weight 167 (you can see it on my profile pics if you look through them, i'm working on getting others from friends)
    CW: 131.8
    Goal Weight: 120-125 - whatever feels best!
  • loloangel
    loloangel Posts: 24
    Options
    I have 2 friends!!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    I have no friends! But want to lose 10lb at least by August. I am 47 and am needing motivating friends as well.
    [/

Feel free to add me! I'm 48 and have about 10 lbs to go.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can feel free to add me. I love seeing everyone accomplish their goals. :D
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a year but totally off the wagon. I am glad to see others are starting over too! Friend me!
  • nicolebasch
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nicole and I just recently started after unsuccessfullness of weightwatchers and I am looking for some support to get through this overall i want to be down to a healthy weight of 145. I have little less then 100 pounds but i need support and friends on here to help me through this can anyone be my support buddy :)