Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need support and friends on here

sej1990
sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
I am struggling and am trying to lose 21 pounds by july 24th and seem to have no support on here or anywhere please help keep me motivated and let me know different exercises that are simple to!

Replies

• Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    You can friend me :)
  • choyt8109
    choyt8109 Posts: 19
    You can friend me too! We are all here for a reason!!
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    you can friend me if you like.... :)
  • You have almost 80 or so odd days. Making a few life style changes and some SS cardio you'll be fine by then. Just gotta be strong!
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    I'm here for support (:
    I think you may be cutting it a little close and possibly setting yourself up for failure with you're goal. :x
    It is definitely achievable doing it healthily, considering loosing 1-2 lbs a week is healthy. the 24th of july is about 11 weeks away from today. Therefore you could loose 22 lbs if you really push yourself.
    I'm not saying you can't do it, and I have faith in you (: BUT, I would suggest maybe a slightly smaller goal weight by then like.. 15-18 pound weight loss by then. If you eat healthy and workout you'll get that no problemo. and if you make more, then its just a added bonus! (:
    Feel free to add me!!
  • bob1492
    bob1492 Posts: 2
    The key is drinking alot of water and staying away from soda. You are doing great.