Darn It

Options
After work I was on my way to the gym when I get a call from my brother asking me if I could meet him at the hospital to take my dad home. my dad is battling lung cancer and diabetes. My brother works nights so he had to get home to go to sleep, so I had to relieve him. I was sitting there for a good hour and a half so I wasn't able to get to the gym.
Now here in a little bit, I have to meet up with my mom. I haven't made it to the gym this week yet due to this and dentist appointments. Oh well, I'll try to make it Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    But you are doing what you need to be doing, so don't sweat it (no pun intended!).
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO EAT WELL YOU WILL BE FINE. THE GYM WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    You need to be there to help out your family!! That is important too!!! As JUSTFORME said--the gym will be there...
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your where you need to be, the gym and every other thing will wait, just be there for your family, you may not always have them....time is short
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Some weeks are like that...you're doing what you need to do and that is what is important. Rock on.