Today's NSV...What's yours?

Options
13»

Replies

• beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Pedal on my exercise bike came off mid work out, and its a rate bugger to sort out, but i did it even though it took half a hour then carried on working out... Normally i would of just left it, another step for me sticking to my exercise routine :)
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    After my trainer took my latest caliper measurements + weight, went wow, you must actually be eating and doing what I told you to - I thought everyone would that pays someone to help train them would, apparently not. I'm the class swot :blushing:
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Standing in front of the full length mirror this morning in my undies and bra, I realized the my abs are actually showing (in a good way of course). And for the first time in a long time I felt like I'm actually making and seeing progress.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I got a new pair of jeans today.....the first time I've been one size smaller in five years. Yay!
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    its gonna sound funny but my belly button is round again. lol.
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That's such a great feeling, isn't it?
  • workavoidance
    Options
    Not stepping on the scale.
  • deemar54
    deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today, a coworker told me my pants looked big and asked me if I was going to go shopping for new ones soon! Also.. I can look down through my work coat and see the floor.. not my belly. :)
  • mjwarford
    mjwarford Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    12 mile run today. My longest run yet.
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    The coat I bought a couple of years ago at one size smaller than I wanted (because they never seem to get more than one in the store that is the largest size!) and was snug - I could do it up, but HAD to undo it in the car to sit down - now fits properly and I can sit down without undoing it. I told my friend I am not going to get rid of my winter coats that I got a great deal on, I am just going to wear them one under the other when they are too big! (That will be a while...)
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Took my mom and my brother out for dinner tonight... While I sat there and stared at the pizza they were eating(wanting one super-greasy bite), I told myself I didn't need it as I enjoyed my grilled chicken breast salad... Saved a ton(note:TON) of calories that way! And I saved half to bring home(didn't devour the entire thing) and still felt full!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Went out tonight with people I don't really know :) A big thing for me since I suffer from mild social anxiety, especially around unfamiliar people.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Started practicing intuitive eating, and now I'm finally starting to be able to control my binging habits!!

Now, instead of the usual pint of ice cream I get every Friday night, I had a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows instead. :happy: