Need honest opinions on bikini!

Options

Replies

• mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great, but the bottoms seem too big on your bottom... maybe some boy short type?
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of your shape! You look great! :smile:

The bottoms just don't fit you well, though- too saggy in the butt. And I think they ride way too low on your body.

Not a fan of the mismatched top/bottom either.
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! BUT those bottoms do not do you justice! Your butt would look awesome in some short booty shorts or a tanga style.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Not a fan honestly. I dont like the ties on the bottom sides and the fit isn't great either.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm not very fashionable, so I can't argue for or against any of the above comments on cut, color and fit of that particular suit. But I WILL say that you have definately EARNED a bikini. Your body is amazing!

I'm pretty sure your mom was saying that particular one didn't flatter you, because she'd be crazy to say that bikinis in general don't flatter you. You are definately bikini-worthy! :drinker:
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not liking that bikini. But your looking great :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! But they're not a great fit, or a great match for the top. Sorry! I'd hit the stores and find an alternate option.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I think with your figure, you would look better wearing a hipkini or Brazilian bikini bottom honestly, plus as a couple others have said, the string doesn't look like it fits you. You have a beautiful body, though, and definitely should be sporting a bikini this summer! :heart:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You need a smaller size hon, show off that butt!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Get a brighter pink boy-brief cut bottom (or higher cut, non-string bikini bottom) and I think you're in business.

DP1024201217305538M.tif?op_usm=.4,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp2&rgn=0,0,1764,1764&scl=4.6421052631578945&id=22AYLLLCFFeFOIqOGkE-VG

Edited to add an example photo, and to say you look pretty fricken' amazing! Don't be self-conscious of the body, just find some bottoms that flatter a little better. Your gorgeous body deserves that :smile:.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    YOU look great. But I'm not a fan of the bottoms. It looks like you're wearing bottoms from 15 lbs ago and haven't bought a new smaller pair yet. Like they're so baggy that they're falling off in the front and back. If you're comfortable, it doesn't really matter what other people think. If I saw you on the beach I probably wouldn't think twice about how they look - only really noticing b/c you asked for opinions.:flowerforyou:
  • suzieqsmart
    suzieqsmart Posts: 47
    Options
    Yup, I agree with the rest. Your bod is smokin!! Those bottoms don't work though. they should be bright, like the top and they do look saggy but too low in the front. I feel for you. I have this same problem. Your buns o'steel are best suited for a cute pair of booty bottoms. That being said....you're rockin a great body and you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. IMHO.:flowerforyou:
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    String bottoms are annoying and aren't as flattering as other types of bottoms unless you are a size 0. I know they looked crappy on me when I was a size 5 and had an amazing belly/butt. You look great and shouldn't strive to be a size 0. I just think a different type of bottom would look better on your figure. Check out the "Cheeky" bathing suit bottoms at Victoria's Secret. They are way cuter than string bottoms.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Definitely something in a leather finish! The plaid is great for the Ginger-from-Gilligan's-Island look but you definitely need some spiked shoulder pads, thigh-length boots, and a riding crop. For your body type at the beach, anything else would look absurd.
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    not really into that - I think the fit is looking odd BUT you look awesome and I cant wait to be able to rock a bikini like you! What have you been doing?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I think that top (adorable, btw) calls for a more solid bottom. Even a low-rise without the strings would work. The stringed bottom calls for a skimpier top. They both look good on you, though. It's just a matter of them being mismatched. :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    The bottoms look like they don't fit. YOU look fantastic.

This exactly.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Your legs look great!! I agree with the recommendations above for a bikini bottom that is a brighter pink to match one of the colors in the top. And the bottoms do look big in the back, which will only become more uncomfortable when they get wet or when they stretch, or if you lose the tiniest smidgen of weight. They could even fall off in the water. It happened to me last summer and I had to buy a smaller suit, but now that one feels big. I tend to buy things too big.
  • eswartz0728
    eswartz0728 Posts: 47
    Options
    Honestly, if you're comfortable in them it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

<3 this!!! You will never please everyone just please yourself :) you look great
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You look great in a two piece..As for the suit itself, I like the top, not a big fan of pink though and the bottom looks to big.