Newly switched from Weight Watchers

Options
I just recently switched from Weight Watchers and already like this better. I feel like I am getting a lot more information and details about my eating habits than I ever did before. I love the app, and love Runtastic as well. Enjoying it all in the Denver Area. Anyone else out here?

40905078.png

Replies

• livingfroggy86
    Options
    I've done WW a few times over the years - and I feel this will be better.
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I still do the points at the end of the day. Just to compare. Our town isn't very friendly, so the WW meetings weren't making me feel very comfortable.

I really thought it would be more welcoming. Considering we all suffer from the same issue. FOOD

Welcome
  • hlabree
    hlabree Posts: 8
    Options
    I just switched from WW, too! I have been paying for it for 6 months, and probably went to 3 meetings. I have done WW off and on for the past 10 years, and I have never succeeded with it. I really like this app! Good luck, everyone!
  • leesa0071
    leesa0071 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had much better luck with MFP. I hope it works for you too!
  • tryskinni
    tryskinni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • smwooley
    smwooley Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had done weight watchers in the past and had some success. I started again 2 months ago and the first day I was STARVING. My sister-in-law told me I should just count calories....long story short, I put in MFP what I had ate that day. I had 3 points left over on weight watchers, not enough for much of anything, but on MFP, I had almost 500 calories!! (And that was on a 1200 calorie diet!!) I now eat 1500 calories, plus my exercise calories, never hungry, feel fantastic, and losing pounds and inches! This is a much better way to go!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey I also switched from WW. I was only doing it for 4 weeks though, the online one not meetings. I like the tracking of food here better also, its much easier and a lot larger database of food. Plus, it tells you a lot more information about what you are eating.
  • idagaines
    idagaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a Lifetime WW member since 2007. I still follow the "plan" and do this as well. I weigh in every month and go to a meeting once a month. But I have noticed that when I log in WW I feel so guilty and when I put my calories on here it doesn't upset me as much. Points go fast it seems like. And calories just seem to last longer. Idk I think I like this site better