Hello

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal. A friend of mine has been using it and really seemed excited by it so I thought I would give it a whirl. I have lost about 30 pounds in the last year due to health reasons and subsequent surgery. I'm still overweight by about 43 pounds but I would at least would like to keep the weight off and maybe lose a little more.

Replies

• Versha19
    Versha19 Posts: 20
    Options
    good luck with your weight loss goal I recently joined my fitness pal and so far i really enjoy it to help track my calories and exercise its a great resource!!! friend me if youd like some support along the way!! :)
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are lots of supportive people here to help you as you work towards your goal!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I have been on here for about a month and I am loving it. Congrats on your progress so far even though it was due to health issues. I have found that everyone on here are very supportive and motivating. Good luck!!!
  • kamadon
    kamadon Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome to the forum. I only recently started using this site as well. I'm finding that no matter what I make sure I keep my food diary current and it's really helping. Introduced my son's girl to the site and she loves it. It's almost like you're accountable if you keep with it.
    Hope your health issues are behind you and you're strong on your recovery journey.