NSV

Options
I was getting ready for my son's school musical,I started trying on clothes to find out what i was going to wear. Was kinda grumpy with pmsing and bloating. So I tried on two pairs of jeans and they FIT YAY ! They're a size 10. I haven't been a 10 since last fall . I went through a rough time and gained back some weight. I had lost 46 lbs and now i have 21 lbs to lose to be back where i was. I was just so excited I had to share ! My main pic and a few pics were taking today. I'm so proud of my accomplisments. and if i can do it so can you. I use to be a size 20 and now a 10 trying to get back to a size 7/8

Replies

• ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    got got in almost two hrs of walking at the zoo , then did 5 mins of running 17 mins of more walking, 140 squats,105 reverse crunches,25 sit ups 45 bicycle crunches 40 leg raises and 45 second plank. I'm so achy. I think gonna start using my heating pad again
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    That's great news~ congratulations!
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    omg hubby and i were looking at my stomach and seeing some defintion up near my rib and kind a line in the middle like im getting abs or deffintions up there im so excited
  • jeepinwelch
    jeepinwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congratulations!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    The NSV's keep piling up. Congratulations!!!!
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Well done! U r so gonna get there :happy: Stay focused and remember u r doing this for u!!