friends? moms of little ones? brides to be?

Options
deemar54
deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
So I'm not exactly new to this, but I have TWO whole friends on here and it makes me feel pathetic. I'm 25, NE Ohio, 25 lbs down and I'm looking for at least 50 more. I have a three year old daughter.. I'm getting married in one month and four days to my best friend and entire world aaaaaaaand that's pretty much it. So who wants to be friends? :D

Replies

• skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    I'll be friends! I only have a few. I'm 29 and have two little girls (3 1/2 and 2). Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!
  • maryyerkes
    maryyerkes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends too! :) I'm 39 and have a 5 year old daughter, and just started on MFP 2 1/2 weeks ago. (Have 70+ lbs to go!)
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • sobelss
    sobelss Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, I'll be friends with you too. I'm 28.Mom of 2 kids (2 1/2 and 1 1/2). I need to lose 65pounds. I have been a yoyo dieter. I hope to keep my diet real clean this time and exercise more. Best of luck and congrats on your wedding.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I used to have little ones.. my youngest is 9. I'm currently losing weight for an upcoming wedding also... not mine though lol. I'm MOH in my best friends wedding in March. Down 19 lbs with 26-ish to go... Do I count? :bigsmile: Feel free to add if you like!
  • livingfroggy86
    Options
    Waves, I am new here - Jess 27, From Reading Pa 3 kidos 7,5,2... Married,and a hell of a lot of weight to lose :-)
  • eswartz0728
    eswartz0728 Posts: 47
    Options
    I will add you. . .I am 25, 2 kids, from Nebraska, married :) Good job on your weight loss so far!!!
  • jessgetshealthy
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 3 year old, down 14ish pounds and married. From
    South Carolina!
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request. I'm 30, no kids, but I'm getting married in December. I'd be happy to cheer you on!
  • ladired_23
    ladired_23 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would like to be friends...i only have a few on here as well...I am a wife and a mother of three little girls (7,6, and 3) they are a joy but also after the second child i barely had time to workout or do any exercises and then i got married and had another little girl...so i am really trying to work this weight off before my bday/wedding anniversary which is August 21st