1 year and 17 lbs from my goal.. w/ PICTURES!

Options
zoegator
zoegator Posts: 165 Member
I realized just now that I've been on this fantastic site for a whole year! (Well, plus three days, but who cares about being THAT exact anyway.)

My name's Zoe and I go to UF. Yeah, I'm a college student AND I've lost weight. Some say it's impossible and clearly they're wrong.
Also, I'm 5'4" and at my highest I weighed 192, but as of today I weigh 148 lbs. :happy:

Here's high school me, which wasn't terribly healthy, but it wasn't my highest either. (And of course I'm sucking in here and trying to make myself look as flattering as possible.)
~170lbs - MARCH 2011
LBHS_relay_zpsd9697493.jpg

For my 19th birthday, my roommates and I went to Disney. The trip was great, but these pictures made me absolutely cringe. That medium t-shirt definitely should've been up-sized but I wasn't ready to face the facts.
~190 (I think) - APRIL 2012
522139_2607430203921_1799924824_1589265_725664905_n_zps2c1ef328.jpg

After seeing those pictures, I realized what needed to be done. I went back home for summer vacation, signed up for MFP, and now I'm here.

I ran my first 5k in September 2012. I had lost somewhere between 25-30 lbs at this point.
ColorMeRad_postrace_zpsf0d9ccec.jpg

Here's a few more comparisons from the past year that I've done along the way. Notice the face comparison after only about 20 lbs!
comparison_zps1d9e6b94.jpg

comparison2-1-1-1_zps7d3c6d41.jpg

Here's about a week ago. I've lost about 43 lbs in this picture. I'm also wearing a medium t-shirt!
176190c3-be7a-4639-8375-f23b5fba639b_zpsffa8217f.jpg

*ETA: Resized pictures

Replies

• Heidisaidso
    Heidisaidso Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that, I am looking for motivation! I have gained roughly 50 lbs. and have anout 70 to lose... I am beating myself up and so worried I can't do it!!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done! Not only is your transformation very inspiring, but your pictures are super cute! Thank you so much for sharing and keep it going strong!
  • zoegator
    Options
    Thank you ladies!

I didn't include this in the post, but I actually didn't exercise for the most part. What you put into your body is definitely more important than what you do with it; I spend A LOT of time on the couch! LOL
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great job! We had the same starting weight and height!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look GREAT!!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!! you look incredible!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Beautiful,very pretty young lady xx
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome!
  • zoegator
    Options
    Thank you !! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!