I wish I had...but I didn't

Options
When I started my journey in February I didn't take a before picture, and I didn't take any measurements. All I have is a size 18 pair of pants. (Now in a 14) But boy I regret not having those 2 little things.

What do you wish you had if anything?

Replies

• rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey in February I didn't take a before picture, and I didn't take any measurements. All I have is a size 18 pair of pants. (Now in a 14) But boy I regret not having those 2 little things.

What do you wish you had if anything?
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Your wish is my wish!! I've lost 16 pounds, but have actually gone down two sizes - I really wish I had a before pic. I have 25 lbs to go so I might take a before pic tonight!

Adele
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Take the pair of bigger-than-you are-now pants that you kept and measure the inside of your waistband and Tah-dah. . .you'll have an estimation of your starting waist size.

Also, don't be surprised if a "before" picture was taken at a family gathering, etc. . .you may find one yet!:flowerforyou:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Duhhh..... why didn't I think about measuring the pants? Thanks!!!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    NO problem. . .and keep the pants. Just wait til you get to your goal weight and put them on. (Click on my profile for my "big pants" picture.) I'll still try them on when I'm having a particularly down day. It's a great, great way to see how far you've come.:flowerforyou:

oh, and ps. your username is making me alternately crave Aveda shampoo and roasted lamb.:wink:
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    oh i've taken the measurements

but putting off taking the before photo, i will, i must and i know if i don't soon i'll regret it

but it was when i saw myself in a very rescent photo it spured me into changing my way of eating

:flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :love: 2wks and lost 4lb so far so good

and this site has been to thank for that as checking in regularly helps keep up the motivation :bigsmile:
  • janagraham
    Options
    I find that I can notice my clothes fitting better, but the numbers on the scale just aren't changing much!! I haven't taken measurements of myself, but I think I should to actually note the changes. Why can't I lose the pounds???

41729.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter