BORING.................

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
I am bored. As we all know i am the only one that matters i feel that i should be entertained. I realize that this is an amazing opportunity for you to be in my presence for a short time so i must say congratulations to you. Not everyone gets to chill with Mr. Awesomeness himself. You are lucky indeed.

So what’s up night owls?

Replies

• elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was just asked to leave a store because apparently I look like a "classic tough guy" and they didn't want any trouble. I only wanted to buy a mother's day present....
  • jdad1
    Options
    I was just asked to leave a store because apparently I look like a "classic tough guy" and they didn't want any trouble. I only wanted to buy a mother's day present....

You know your a good dude and now you know you look tuff and buff and stuff. Smile on. :smile:
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not much of a night owl its 751am UK time :) im up with the birds or should i say bairns & i will be burning some cals very shortly ~ on the downside its a miserable day chucking it down with rain & im wondering the same is it going to be a day of boardum!!!!
  • elishazf
    Options

You know your a good dude and now you know you look tuff and buff and stuff. Smile on. :smile:

Haha thanks. I was just surprised because I'm 6 foot and lost a ton of weight and went down to 150 and used to wear skinny jeans and band t shirts with long hair and always got weird looks for that and started bulking a while ago and never really noticed a difference until they pointed it out. me at 150 is one of my pictures on my profile
  • jdad1
    Options

Haha thanks. I was just surprised because I'm 6 foot and lost a ton of weight and went down to 150 and used to wear skinny jeans and band t shirts with long hair and always got weird looks for that and started bulking a while ago and never really noticed a difference until they pointed it out. me at 150 is one of my pictures on my profile

The haircut and muscles is what's scaring people. Of course people may have been scared of you before but never said anythin because there fear quickly subsided when they saw the skinny jeans. lol :laugh:
  • jdad1
    Options
    Not much of a night owl its 751am UK time :) im up with the birds or should i say bairns & i will be burning some cals very shortly ~ on the downside its a miserable day chucking it down with rain & im wondering the same is it going to be a day of boardum!!!!

just do 5 workouts instead of one.
  • elishazf
    Options
    I guess it's good to know that my overall appearance scares people?
  • jdad1
    Options

I work in a prison so my overall scary vision is a little skewed. I give you a 6 on the scaryometer.
  • elishazf
    Options
    Great. time to change my look haha
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

scared of your good looks maybe. looking spiffy on my end. People are absolutely outrageous and profiling. I always get pulled for security on airplanes. :(

I am enjoying my night with coffee before bed, Not really too bored, this is my mind numbing time before a long day of work tomorrow.
  • jdad1
    Options
    I am always mind numbed. Just how i roll. :smile:
  • elishazf
    Options

scared of your good looks maybe. looking spiffy on my end. People are absolutely outrageous and profiling. I always get pulled for security on airplanes. :(

I am enjoying my night with coffee before bed, Not really too bored, this is my mind numbing time before a long day of work tomorrow.

Thanks haha. I'm flying to britain in july. I look somewhat middle eastern and my name is Elisha Zakia. Something tells me I will be getting pulled for security
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Just working away. I get my break in 20 mins which means an hour long nap and meal time! The countdown is on until it's 630am and i'm out of here *yawn*
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in Saudi Arabia at work teaching two students how to operate a power plant. Very boring.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    nothin... drinkin.. chillaxen... u?
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Just working away. I get my break in 20 mins which means an hour long nap and meal time! The countdown is on until it's 630am and i'm out of here *yawn*

super cute dress!!
  • jdad1
    Options

Yeah...in your nap room........I hate you.
  • jdad1
    Options
    nothin... drinkin.. chillaxen... u?

chillaxin in the ghetto.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yeah...in your nap room........I hate you.

Yup aka the large closet with a recliner chair lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    6pm here in Queensland and better think about fixing dinner soon.