Woohoo!

Options
This past week I hit my goal weight. I think I was literally stunned as I stepped on the scale & saw that I was 0.5 pound below my goal weight. My plans now are to not focus on the # on the scale, just go based on how clothes fit and take more progress pictures. To reward myself I ordered a pink Polar FT4F heart rate monitor from Amazon. Can't wait until it comes in!

Replies

• JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Woohoo is right!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    This past week I hit my goal weight. I think I was literally stunned as I stepped on the scale & saw that I was 0.5 pound below my goal weight. My plans now are to not focus on the # on the scale, just go based on how clothes fit and take more progress pictures. To reward myself I ordered a pink Polar FT4F heart rate monitor from Amazon. Can't wait until it comes in!

great job darlin'!!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Congrats.
  • 22colin
    22colin Posts: 31
    Options
    great job & congratulations - you look fantastic!!!
    it's nice to hear of people making their goal - gives the rest of us encouragement :-)
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, and that heart rate monitor is very cool, my wife has one just like it (I have the orange dude's one). Keep up the amazing work, I also hit my ultimate goal weight, then realized I wanted better muscle tone so it's handy to have another goal to work towards!
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It was a pretty awesome feeling to hit the goal. Just kept setting small ones along the way and then BAM!
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fab news and you look gorgeous, congratulations! can't wait to hit that point myself! :o) so motivational to see success stories.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. You look great and you must feel amazing. Good luck with the fitness goals.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Good Job !! And you do look absolutely AMAZING !!!
  • SyaWy
    SyaWy Posts: 14
    Options
    congrats!