Lost 40 lbs, 60 more to go!

Options
Good evening.

I just wanted to share my progress photos. Int he first photo, I had just had my first child.. I weighed in at 213 lbs, standing only 5'3/5'4". That was the heaviest I've EVER been in my entire life. I really was so busy that I didn't have time to work out or energy to do anything because my daughter was so little, I was in school, and I was working. Well, that's all the same, but my schedule allows me to fit more time into working out, and Here is what I've done so far.

I'm on the far right holding the baby.

75070_171522982864103_6008345_n.jpg

The picture on the left is at 185-190, and the most current, my current weight of 170.

t51xc5.jpg

I am looking to lose another 60 or so lbs, and I hope to accomplish this by next year!

Replies

• teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are looking good!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • MustachioNerd
    Options
    Yay Batman.
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awesome progress, girl! keep it up:)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Bump for weight loss done right
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Oh My!!! amazing transformation!
  • andrealyn810
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! I still have so far to go, but it's good motivation to see where I was to where I am now.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look amazing!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's hard to believe you really want to lose 60 more lbs....
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    As the famous saying goes ... always be yourself, unless you can be batman... then be batman!!

You look fabulous - great work! :)
  • skidoo1122
    skidoo1122 Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fabulous but 60 pounds you will disappear. You look so great at 170! Great job
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 40! I know you will make it to 100! You already look cute now. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!