Tattoomom looking for friends

Options
Hello I'm Laura, a SAHM to two kids. I'm in my late 30's . I have 3 tattoos, but thinking about getting a half sleeve done on my left arm for my mother who passed away from cancer. I'm looking for other's in their late 30's who have tattoos and need to lose around 70 lbs. I'm looking for friends that r on daily and will comment on my eating and exercise and will not be afraid to say what's on their mind. :tongue: Plus I'm new here too.

Replies

• sweetneat75
    sweetneat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I only have one tattoo but you can add me. I'm always looking for support & motivation myself
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have a "few" tatts! I am looking to lose around 50lbs. Feel free to add me
  • TattooMom76
    Options
    I feel so :sad: someone name green? friend me and I deleted it on mistake .so if u ever read this again I would like to be friends.
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos, but I have over 100 lbs to lose, so I'll be on her a while and I work from home. My daughter goes and stays with her grandma while I work. I get paid on production, so while I'd love having her here, I don't get much done while she's this little (1 year old next month). I'll send you a friend request.
  • TattooMom76
    Options
    I have a "few" tatts! I am looking to lose around 50lbs. Feel free to add me
    added
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I added you... :)
  • Melissabuilt
    Melissabuilt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM. I have weight to lose and I'm littered with ink. Where you from??? Feel free to add me.
  • julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm actually in the process of my 5th tattoo healing right now. There was one spot that was really painful, but now I'm getting to the itchy stage. :) I'll send a request...oh and I have about 40 more pounds to lose.
  • TattooMom76
    Options
    thanks for the adds
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a tattoo'd mom with a partial left sleeve (not finishing it until I can say I've lost 100 lbs... 14 lbs to go!). I just started tracking last week but I've been on everyday. Feel free to add me, I'm new too so I don't have many friends on here.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Oh... so my short term goal is 14 more pounds but then I'd like to lose about 29 more and see how that is to maintain.
  • ramohr3
    ramohr3 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am not 30 yrs old, but I need some support myself so you can add me.
  • melindatrevinorosales
    Options
    I am not in my late 30's but almost 30, a sahm with 5 kids and have a couple tattoos looking to lose over 50 lbs. Add me Im looking for other sahm
  • mariellagomezr
    mariellagomezr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Im not in my 30s but sometimes i feel like i am, my husband just turned 39 so i always hang out with people who are in their mid 30s or older. I have four tatoos, nothing as big as a sleeve, and my husband has like 6 or 7 tatoos. My name is mariella, why do you want to lose weight? I'm over weight i dont go to the gym or pay for any dance classes, but im trying to lose weight on my own, because, I've never had any kids, and my husband and i have been talking about preparing for one. I'm only 26, and i have epilepsy so its a really difficult for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I'm losing weight not just for myself but for a future family.
  • Marrowshard
    Marrowshard Posts: 24
    Options
    31, 3 tats, 1 kid ... looking to lose about 30, hope that doesn't disqualify me! I'd post pics of my tats but I don't think I can without violating forum rules on decency (back art, technically topless). I've been kicking around some ideas for new art but until my daughter's a bit older and I've saved some cash it's just going to have to wait.
  • TattooMom76
    Options
    all added
  • anniemarianas
    Options
    im 20 and I have a semi colon tattooed on my forearm (what it lacks in design it makes up for in meaning)

feel free to add me, although i don't quite fit the requirements D:
  • christy7322
    christy7322 Posts: 31
    Options
    Does it count if I had one removed (to join the military I had to sign an agreement that I would) ? But I still have a big one on my back and plan on another this summer to celebrate my move. Am 35, 3 kids, sahm as well for the moment. Goal is around 20 - 25lbs. I log every day - feel free to add me:)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Whats a SAHM? I have two kids. Can I be one too?
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I added you. Half sleeve girl here. :-)