Advice & Introduce yourself!

Options
Hi!

I'm trying this for the first time, please give me any advice, stories, tips or just introduce yourself :)!

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I'm trying this for the first time as well.

Good luck!
  • viperalex
    viperalex Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi!! I am a mummy of 3, I joined late last year and then lost my way a little over xmas LOL

Have since got the android app and have got back on track and have lost 17kg and gone down 2 dress sizes :D I am really proud of myself.

I am an active member and log on every day, feel free to add me and we can support each other :)

Have a great weekend x
  • viperalex
    viperalex Posts: 6
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Hi!! I am a mummy of 3, I joined late last year and then lost my way without any real support or motivation :(

Have since got the android app and have got back on track and have lost 17kg since January this year and gone down 2 dress sizes :D I am really proud of myself.

I am an active member and log on every day, feel free to add me and we can support each other :)

Have a great weekend x
  • askmehowiam
    Options
    Hi, been using this on and off for a while now, I plan on using this til Summer not really to lose weight but to eat healthier and stop eating absent mindedly. In the past month or so I've lost 4 pounds (due to a mixture of cutting back on snacks and exam stress) but haven't really recorded food and exercise here. Hopefully when my exams are over I can start exercising and boost my fitness levels...I'd love to be able to run a marathon (one day...)
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Advice

To much food can kill you.....too little food can kill you.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on here for ages, I've lost 27kg all up, but its been the last 3 weeks where I've really stuck to a strict diet plan and exercise program that I've seen huge results!
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Dorothy. Feel free to add me if you like. My advice- have a partner or friend on the weight loss journey with you. My hubby is doing this with me and it is critical for success. He has lost 73 lbs so far and i am at 44 lbs lost. We keep each other accountable, and nothing like a little friendly competition to keep you on trak. Also logging your day even when you don't eat well, will get you thinking more about the choices you make. Good luck to you!