"1/2Year Resolution starts July 1st

Options
124»

Replies

• SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. I had family in town at my house for last 10 days, so workouts were here an there.

Last week was hit or miss but I managed to get in 3- 45 min workouts.

Day 26: burned 586 calories doing 2Turbojam 20 minute, TurboJam Ab Jam, 20 minutes on treadmill trainer.

Shaekology ofr lunch and under calories for the day by 461.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Kelly you are doing great, you are almost at your half way mark. Keep up the great job.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #27 I burned 565 calories doing TurboJam "Cardio Party".
    I was under my calories by 360 calories, and had shakeology for lunch.
  • beckymae21
    Options
    hello ladies, Suzanne invited me to join you all. I am needing some accountiblity right now. I am currently weighting 144 lbs, I use to weight 210 pounds two years ago, through a baby I have managed to keep the weight off. Now I would love to be a 8 size and weight 130. I am currently doing about 25 minute of cardo a day, thats about all my 7 month old will let me do. I am trying stay focused and eat right.
    Today I did 6 miles on the bike and 5 minute boxing jabs. I am not sure what else I can do? I drink lots of water and rest well, I am a strong lover of chocolate...need to find something else to eat instead. Well glad to join..talk with you all soon.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    hello ladies, Suzanne invited me to join you all. I am needing some accountiblity right now. I am currently weighting 144 lbs, I use to weight 210 pounds two years ago, through a baby I have managed to keep the weight off. Now I would love to be a 8 size and weight 130. I am currently doing about 25 minute of cardo a day, thats about all my 7 month old will let me do. I am trying stay focused and eat right.
    Today I did 6 miles on the bike and 5 minute boxing jabs. I am not sure what else I can do? I drink lots of water and rest well, I am a strong lover of chocolate...need to find something else to eat instead. Well glad to join..talk with you all soon.

Welcome Becky. I found that naptime is the only time I can workout with the twins.
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Day #28 Turbo Jam "Turbo Sculpt" and Turbo Jam " Ab Jams" burning 463 calories.
    Chocolate Shakeology for lunch. Under calories by 359 for the day. I trying to add more fresh fruits and veggies and less processed food in my diet.

down 3 lbs since we started July 1 which is great since I've been this plateau forever. just need to add another day of strength training to my schedule. I have been taking the summer off and just sticking to cardio.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzanne & a big Welcome to Becky!
    Here's a quick rundown since my last post....
    from 7/16 > 7/22 I had 401 exercise minutes and 2961 cals burned
    so far this week I am at 408 exercise minutes with 3277 cals burned, today I will be doing a stretch and tone workout. My week runs Fri > Thurs.
    Been keeping my water between 9-12 glasses a day and out of the last 2 weeks, 3 days weren't totally clean eating....moderation right? :bigsmile:
    I am working towards increasing my strength training minutes and amount of wt lifted....thanks Suzanne for all your great ideas and advice! :flowerforyou: Way to go on bustin' thru that plateau!
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Kelly - great job. Yes, moderation is key. If you completely remove food or make it forbid food, then you are more likely to overeat it and over indulge that if you allow yourself a treat of that yummy cookie, cake, or coffee once a week. I hope upping the weighs and water will do the trick for you Kelly, everyone's body reacts differently so you have to keep changing it up to confuse the body into working harder and burning calories more efficiently.

I'm down another pound today. I think I'm making a bigger effort during my workout giving it more we I think I have no more to give. DO More is my new motto.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Finally moving the scale-hit 136.5 today!
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Finally moving the scale-hit 136.5 today!

That is Awesome.. What did you do differently?
  • SuzanneRogers
    Options
    Sorry, I've been MIA. The twins birthday and Hayden starting school life is a little crazy.

Still working out and logging my calories, just hadn't posted here in a while. I will try to start fresh tomorrow.