Hi everyone !:))) looking for friends and support

Options
Just joined a few days ago and I think this site is amazing and so are the people in here and their inspiring stories. Been a compulsive eater and on yoyo diets all my life until something finally fliped and I finally realised that I have the answer already...
Change of lifestyle, as in healthy eating habbits and loads of gym...
Can really do with some buddies for both way support and advice:))))

Replies

• JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Happy to support and encourage you!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you can doll!! been here a while, add me if u like
  • needtolooseweight57
    Options
    Ditto! Have found the process a really good one if not compulsive!
    Here to help ..
  • chickadee1166
    chickadee1166 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. I feel like I have been on some sort of diet forever. The support on here is amazing.:smile:
  • jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am interested in anyone who has a goal, who is funny and focused, and human :bigsmile:
  • anniemarianas
    Options
    Hi, i've finally got the motivation to actually DO something about my feelings of self hatred - I mean, who wants to hate themselves? I'd LOVE to love myself, so that's what I'm working at.

I'll be here for the next 20 lbs (or until self adoration occurs) so feel free to add me c:
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , i'm supportive ( any one can add me ) and i need motivating friends
  • baneboy
    baneboy Posts: 65
    Options
    feel free 2 add me also, positive ppl always welcomed, I love encouraging and supporting the inspiring members of this site! I've made great friends here so far who motivate me everyday! keep it up guys! this is the year we achieve our goals! so glad I have supportive, motivated and just top notch peeps on here to help me along! I hope 2 return the favour! ur all awesome!
  • losingittogain
    losingittogain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Encouragement means a lot in this journey :smile: You can add me if you like.