3, 2, 1......What?!?!?!

Options
I have been a lot of shapes and sizes in my life. My weight has been climbing for years, in the last 13 years it has started with a two and even a three. Today I got on the scale and I closed my eyes and I waited. When I opened my eyes I screamed and wanted to jump up and down.
MY WEIGHT STARTED WITH A 1 FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE EARLY IN MY TEEN YEARS!!!
When I started on my weight loss journey I thought that maybe I would drop 40 or 50 lbs and that would be amazing. I have now lost 95 lbs and I feel like I am going to drop more! My next goal is 100 lbs lost and I can't wait to come on here and tell you that I reached my goal!!!

Replies

• nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations on all of your hard work, that is truly fantastic :)
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations!
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! 95 pounds is a fantastic achievement! You should be proud, and you must be completely chuffed about going lower. :happy:

Apparently, Heather CAN Do It! Good job!
  • tpeck
    tpeck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! You must be busting at the seams (from pride, not fat!). Thanks for putting that out there. You're an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and look great!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Awesome Heather!! I am so happy for you and proud of you!!! I can only imagine how you must feel. Keep up the good work!!! and you only have a few more pounds to go to reach that next wonderful milestone!! The one with a 1 in front of pounds lost!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is awesome, you must be so excited. I am excited for you
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing! An inspiration to all of us that have a long way to go! Hooray for YOU!
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Oh thats a great story, thanks for sharing. I'm so happy for you I can just imagine the excitment you must have felt. WELL DONE
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am screaming with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :love: You deserve that and so much more, you are a true inspiration Heather and I am so glad to have you in my support group!!!!!! :drinker: :wink: This is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kathiem70
    kathiem70 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome! Great job!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    WOW Thats so awesome!!! Congrats on all of your hard work, it is definitely paying off and you should be very proud! You are an amazing woman! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I would love to see your before/current pictures, so much inspiration!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Today is a great day!!!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Today is a great day!!!
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I liked your story, I am on day one and it wasn't so great. I am close to 3 and in the 2 and want to be a 1's. I really needed your success story today. Thanks!:smile::smile:
  • softlyspoken68
    Options
    ((((((((((((((Heather)))))))))))))))))
    I am so happy and proud for you...
    YOU ROCK...
  • Barb29
    Barb29 Posts: 5
    Options
    Yeah!!!! Heather you are the Rock Star and a great TOPS Pal. You are keeping me motivated and on the move.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!