starting INSANITY tomorrow!

Options
I have been slacking BIG time on my work outs during my weight loss journey but tomorrow im getting serious! so who's brave enough to start insanity with me?????

Replies

• thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday. Let's hold each other accountable. Hell Yeah
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    Options
    Starting Monday as well! Anyone can add me up. Always there to help with accountability :)
  • KansasRider
    KansasRider Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago. but only doing it everyother day right now. I'm a cyclist and some days I don't have time for both. For me, right now, it's a good balance.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Can a brother get some notice? I mean, I wasn't just lounging around on my butt, waiting for someone to suggest a workout dvd for me to start next week. Sure, I'll do Insanity with you, but I'm on day 24 of 30 Day Shred, dammit, and can you wait 5 more days to start? Or am I supposed to drop all my plans and hopes and dreams, just because YOU decided to do Insanity and YOU want to start tomorrow? Do you even know how long it takes to torrent that whole set? Even if I wanted to start tomorrow I might not be ready. But you don't care. It's ALLLLLL about you, ALL the time. You're soooo selfish! I mean, where were you when I needed a 30DS buddy? And before that, how I come I had to walk with Leslie Sansone all by my damn self??? I sure could have used a buddy to help me figure out how to walk in place in my living room. But now that YOU want to start Insanity I'm just supposed to stop everything, and join you!?!?!?

Screw this, I'm out!

ReLWc8c.gif
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Can a brother get some notice? I mean, I wasn't just lounging around on my butt, waiting for someone to suggest a workout dvd for me to start next week. Sure, I'll do Insanity with you, but I'm on day 24 of 30 Day Shred, dammit, and can you wait 5 more days to start? Or am I supposed to drop all my plans and hopes and dreams, just because YOU decided to do Insanity and YOU want to start tomorrow? Do you even know how long it takes to torrent that whole set? Even if I wanted to start tomorrow I might not be ready. But you don't care. It's ALLLLLL about you, ALL the time. You're soooo selfish! I mean, where were you when I needed a 30DS buddy? And before that, how I come I had to walk with Leslie Sansone all by my damn self??? I sure could have used a buddy to help me figure out how to walk in place in my living room. But now that YOU want to start Insanity I'm just supposed to stop everything, and join you!?!?!?

Screw this, I'm out!

ReLWc8c.gif

LOL...that is all
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty for slacking lately too.. I am starting Monday!
  • MichelleTB1980
    MichelleTB1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I did Rushfit a few months ago, met my goal, but have been declining in exercise and eating habits since then :(
    Time to get on the Insanity train, haha!
  • peterdat
    peterdat Posts: 2
    Options
    Yesterday ended my second week of INSANITY. 9lbs lost so far. Fit Test tomorrow.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    We have a group that started Insanity just 1 week ago! Please join us! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14111-are-you-insane-start-may-6
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday! You guys will love it!!!
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    Im still waiting for mine to get here! sigh.
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started on May 8th. Loving the workouts so far but they are very tough.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    sarahruizfitnessjourney Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday (May 6th) and just finished my first week. I'm onto week 2 tomorrow.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    And before that, how I come I had to walk with Leslie Sansone all by my damn self???

LOL, this line KILLED me!!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm going into my 4th week of Insanity. Feel free to add me I would love to provide support and motivation while everyone rides the Insane Train! WOOO WOOO!
    Lisa
  • Teddy__Bear
    Teddy__Bear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Starting this Tuesday as i fast on Monday :P Did plyometric cardio circuit as a warm up today ;)
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Am starting Monday may 13th.
  • WavyyCakes95
    Options
    Im starting 2mm also, im soo nervous
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Tuesday! I've never done it before. I've only done Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 and a few otehr small workout circuits...

Count me in! I'd love to get a support group together! Feel free to add me!
  • milanojs
    milanojs Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in! lets do this!