New motivating friends please!!!

Options
I need new friends....a few people who are willing to question me when I don't exercise everyday, people who are willing to yell (nicely) at me about the bad food choices I make, I need people to suggest things to change etc...I was one here last year (I deleted my previous account to re-start) and I only had a couple people who ever paid me any attention.

I NEED motivation. I NEED encouragement. PLEASE if you are willing to help send me a friend request. I will do my best to return the favor.

(Women only) I prefer Moms(children with special needs would be a bonus), Wives, Teachers - since I am all of those things I would find it easier to relate. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• theibster
    theibster Posts: 13
    Options
    Im not a mom to humans but I am a mom to rabbits, a cat and a boyfriend, I'm 32 and a nurse :D
    Any idea what plan youre going to follow? :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I could be a very motivating friend :) I'm a wife and a mom of a special needs child (Autism). I am in maintenance mode now, but I've had quite a journey here on MFP and I need to be here with motivating friends so that I don't slip and fall into old habits. I will send you a request and we can motivate each other!
  • Pinkahlicious
    Pinkahlicious Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so awesome thanks for all the requests!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've been known to remind my friends to eat their veggies!
  • lookitsbecc
    lookitsbecc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mother to a toddler here :) Also looking for motivation and a kick up the *kitten* when needed. Feel free to message me when you're feeling crappy, i'll add you now.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not a mom but I think I meet all the other criteria...