looking for friends

Options
Hi,

I have been a member for a while but have only just started using MFP again recently after a very long break. Decided I'd rather spend my time on here with like minded people on a similar journey to mine, than on facebook!!!
I am trying to lose weight but this is not my main purpose of being on here, if I dont track what I eat each day I find I am a mindless eater. I eat all the wrong foods for all the wrong reasons - boredom, habit etc. I find that by keeping a diary each day it is really making me more aware and concious of what do eat and if I am eating for the right reason - hunger!! I also like to keep track of the exercise i do as well.
I workout 6 days a week but this is a mixture of weight training, cardio, boxing and muay thai boxing, I love all of it and would do even more if I had the time.
Be nice to hear from anyone.

Rachel :happy:

Replies

• charlieB007
    charlieB007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,
    My name is charlie. Im with u about being on FB. I do have a page but most of the time Im not even on there. I try to eat the right foods most of the time but I like to have tooooo many sweets-which isnt good for me. Although I have slacked off since starting here. I walk on my treadmill three times a week but have increased that to five and I also walk outside when the weather is nice. Nice to meet you

Charlie
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me