Looking for motivating friends!

Options
Hello, I'm Victoria! I'm looking to add some motivating friends to help me as well as me motivate them! I have a long journey ahead of me, 100 lbs to lose to be where I would like to be; it would be nice to have others on a similar journey on my friends list!

Hope to hear from you all!

Replies

• adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have about 97 pounds I'd like to lose, and I'm on here a lot. :) I'd love to add you to my friend's list to help keep each other motivated!
  • fitnhealthyforever
    Options
    good luck honey you have a long journey out there but don't worry you'll get there for me i hve only 26 lbs to loose but i'll keep up with ya and support ya
  • RichN89
    RichN89 Posts: 2
    Options
    Looking for motivation myself...would love to add you. I'm just now getting situated with MFP...even though its been a month that I've been using it :)

Good Luck!!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I don't have a ton to lose but i am quite motivating. I love to help others so they can do it back!!!
    Feel free to add if any of you need motivation or tips. (:
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    <3 You go girl! (couldn't not respond)
  • bearsfan67
    bearsfan67 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hey Victoria.....feel free to ad me!!
  • kristijean
    kristijean Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Victoria..... kristijean =)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hiiiyaaa im Mon :) im on here moste of the time (actually the only time im not is when im out of country / without wifi acess lol)

you can add me :)
  • LiveYourLifex163
    LiveYourLifex163 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bump :]
    Started the Shred diet today and I am so excited! Still looking for some new, motivating friends! Feel free to add me :]

Thanks!
    Victoria
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I don't have much left to lose, but I'm a die hard MFP'er and am happy to be supportive if you'd like to add me!
  • ddVSG15
    ddVSG15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what is the Shred diet?
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and don't give up! I will friend you and try and to motivate!
  • JuneBabyJeannine
    JuneBabyJeannine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, too! I have 116 pounds left to go....and today, I am excited!
  • Rea1284
    Rea1284 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I already sent you a friend request. I could use all the motivation as well. It would be nice to have that extra support for everyone.

Feel free to add me too, everyone, :)
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I still have just under 100 lbs to lose to meet my ultimate goal. Feel free to add me!
  • pamklass
    pamklass Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me if you like I too am looking for active friends :) I have 41 more lbs to lose.
  • RKRANI
    RKRANI Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am getting back on my diet, would like to add active friends :smile: I have about 50 total pounds to lose, but taking baby steps
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I have about 50 lbs to lose.
  • marcielynn1969
    Options
    I have about 75 lbs left to lose. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Spoofhounds
    Options
    I'm new on here too, just started 3 days ago. Would love to add you and hopefully encourage each other.