Wow! I can't believe it...

Options
mish3131
mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
When I started my journey I was 237.8lbs and a size 22 in pants and 2x in shirts. This is the heaviest I ever was. Right now I am 196lbs and size 16 (this is a regular 16 not a woman's 16) and a large-medium shirt depending. OMG!!!

I cam so excited that I can't purchase items from Avenue anymore or go to the "plus" size section. It is really nice to walk into a store knowing I have more choices in the clothing I can wear. Simply amazing!

I don't have any new pics, but I will soon.

Replies

• niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    How fantastic is that! Well done ..... x
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    YAH!!! I bet it feels amazing!!!
  • sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    Super duper. Congrats too you.!!!
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Congrats and keep up the good work! :-)

Yeah You!!!!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :bigsmile:

I have to agree buying clothes smaller sizes makes this journey so much worth while :wink: plus I find there is a nicer selection too :laugh:

Well done and keep up the fabulous work :drinker: :drinker:
  • gingerra19800
    Options
    great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome....keep up the good job!!!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats..keep up the great work!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yay you!
  • Montrose11
    Montrose11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    You were the "me" when I started, and you are the "me" I hope to be sometime in the future. I know how hard I have been working to get to where I am even now, so I know how much effort you must have put in to get where you are. You deserve a lot of acknowlegement for you accomplishment. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou:

What worked best for you?
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Great job...(Congrats to your hubby also)...it is really nice to go shopping and look in regular sizes....bought 2 pairs of size 10 and one size 12 yesturday....AMAZING!!!! one of the 10's was even at the GAP...very motivating!!....:bigsmile:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    WTH!!!! Twirls for you..
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You were the "me" when I started, and you are the "me" I hope to be sometime in the future. I know how hard I have been working to get to where I am even now, so I know how much effort you must have put in to get where you are. You deserve a lot of acknowlegement for you accomplishment. WAY TO GO!!! :flowerforyou:

What worked best for you?

Thank you so much. This statement means a lot to me. When I started I needed to lose 102lbs and friended people in similar situations who had lost 30-40lbs already for inspiration. It has taken me a long time to notice that I am the person I friended to inspire me to get where I am.:wink:
  • Julesaf
    Julesaf Posts: 36
    Options
    Way to go!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on passing the 200 mark. Doesn't that feel Fantastic. Never want to see that number on my scale again. I love it when my body makes a deffinate size change. I don't know what stores you have locally, but I am stuck in Reitmans between clothing sections. I am 5foot 3 and the petitte's are too small, and reg to tall. And now Size wise I am between plus and regular. So I have to scour the whole store. Happy shopping for your new cloths you will need. Don't you find it hard to buy cloths when you are not at the desired size yet? Temporary wardrobe. I like tops that fit at least 3 size changes. They just fall different. Have fun.
  • vanessa_wilson
    Options
    Yay! another success story to inspire me. Great job!!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo jealous! One day this will be me!!! Hard work really pays off!
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was no longer in the womans section and to be honest I felt like all the cute clothes were left in the womans section. I was so used to shopping in that section I felt like I couldn't find anything in the Misses. It was such a weird feeling but now I see that all the cute clothes is in the Misses...you just gotta know where to look. Congratulations to you!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    So SO happy for you sweetie! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!