Goodbye Moobs! Hope my gut is next...

Options
tomcornhole
tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
I was sitting here surfing the MFP fora and looked down at my pecs. They appeared more defined than normal so I flexed them and tried to give them a jiggle. I normally get an initial jiggle followed by 1-2 smaller amplitude jiggles (classic 2nd order response to a dynamic input). This time, it was a first order response. I moved the skin and it returned to it's original position with no overshoot or rebound. There is still some fat under there, but I am going to give myself the benefit of the doubt and claim victory. Getting a first order response from an input should be the criteria for judging whether you have moobs or not.

Now if I can just get my gut there, I will be done.

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lesser jiggling!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work, and bye bye belly!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    So funny and I can relate. I had a serious case of Man boobs until I found MFP and now they are gone. Also, I used to have a "keg". Now that the keg is gone I am looking for the "six-pack". Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    yay!!! less jiggle:laugh:
  • teeebro
    teeebro Posts: 4
    Options
    Bye-bye jiggle ... Hello giggles. Good job
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this made me laugh. These small victories are great aren't they?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!