Looking for active member friends

Options
heywithers
heywithers Posts: 99 Member
needing more friends who are active (like check in every day)

Replies

• Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm active every day. .VERY active most days (I'm a stay at home mom)

But there are 2 days a week when my husband's off work, I just 'check in' and let everyone know I'm taking the day off with my husband.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I check in every day and support my friends whenever I get the chance. :smile:
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friends :)
  • Lovethatchiaroscuro
    Options
    hey there! feel free to add me! i'm an "every day-er" :)
  • Zieskej
    Zieskej Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday and track my food and exercise. I also try to comment on posts of friends in my news feed. However if I don't have time to do that in a given day (as that can sometimes take awhile), I will post a general statement to all my friends about how I love seeing their posts, and how it is great seeing and hearing about their progress.
  • MsDavis51
    MsDavis51 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, My name is Lola and I am trying desperately to lose weight. I have pleaded with my doctors and I have tried a number of unsuccessful programs. I need to find my own personal support team. I welcome anyone who is willing to be supported and who will in turn support me in accomplishing my very important goal.

I am a single mother of two, employed, empty nester, grandmother of 2 and one on the way. Yea me!
  • shantibk
    shantibk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey... feel free to add me I'm online everyday :)
  • jennate2006
    jennate2006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Just passed my 100th day logging. On here everyday and not shy to give motivation or support:)
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Been here everyday for about 130 days - always glad to lend a hurray for you and can always use support back - so here a big HURRAY to you for doing this for yourself - glad to be a friend! Much Aloha from waaaaay out here on Kauai! :flowerforyou:
  • ubkz_2
    ubkz_2 Posts: 16
    Options
    Been using MFP for a while now however I have just started using the message boards and decided it was time to start getting some friends. I am on here most days and always try to log food and workouts.

Please feel free to add me anyone as long as you are motivated as well.
  • bugzlooney
    bugzlooney Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me, looks like we have the same weight loss for today. 7 lbs. :happy:
  • caviggia
    caviggia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have started to check in everyday and share on message boards. Feel free to add me :o)
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day too! I could use some more active friends so feel free to add me. Half of my friends list have dropped off the face of the earth so I could use some new people on my news feed :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Still rather new, but I'm here multiple times per day and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on this site and check in daily...feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Every day, here! :)
  • rachelr18
    rachelr18 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm on here every day! :smile:
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me =) i had about 83 days logged on, but then i fell in love lol
  • sillyofme53
    Options
    Me too and i check in everyday i just dont know how to add friends if thats possible
  • facilitators1334
    Options
    Add me..I am very active and log food/exercise everyday. We have the same weight goal.