My first goal!

Options
DDCNY
DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
I started at 374 on March 4, 2013. My first goal was to lose 10% of my body weight. As of this morning, after two months and 6 days, I was down 37.5 lbs! I celebrated by hitting the farmers' market where I bought a gorgeous climbing hydrangea to go up the brick next to my front door.

I walked around for hours at that market looking at all the plants and trying to decide which one from my wishlist would come home with me. I was so excited that even after almost three hours of walking around in Adidas slides I didn't feel hurt or sore in any way! My back was great. My feet were great. My legs were great.

On to the next goal!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot....
It's also exciting to see that the fishie in my ticker has moved far enough that my starting weight can now be seen!

Replies

• PrairiePride49
    PrairiePride49 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And what a great way to reward yourself! Keep it up, girl!
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great Job! We started at about the same weight. You should be proud of yourself!
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment! Onward to your next goal which I'm sure you will hit in no time! Aloha!:flowerforyou:
  • divone1
    divone1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    good for you! AWESOME!!!
  • DDCNY
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I am so excited that so many people replied to this post so quickly! This really makes me feel like I'm not doing this alone and that I can get all the support I need right here. Thank you so much, everyone! <3<3<3
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I am so excited that so many people replied to this post so quickly! This really makes me feel like I'm not doing this alone and that I can get all the support I need right here. Thank you so much, everyone! <3<3<3

I love reading everyones stories and hopefully I can share mine one day too!
  • DDCNY
    Options
    I love reading everyones stories and hopefully I can share mine one day too!

You definitely will! Keep hammering it out and you will get there! Never never never did I think I would lose weight again. This is the first time I'm doing it while eating real food and making better choices. We had pizza last night. Instead of splitting a large with my husband at the shop I ate two slices and brought two home for him to have later. Every once in awhile I have a Doritos taco from Taco Bell. But I'm working hard to offset things like this and balance everything out.
  • mtfr810
    mtfr810 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • mlneubert
    mlneubert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you, and what a great way to reward yourself.
  • DDCNY
    Options
    Thanks so much, guys! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!