p90x arm video

Options
Did this today and finished. Just wondering how many calories it could burn as I am not sure. I have a watch that measures miles calories but not sure if the calories isproper. Not really losing any weight at all, maybe I am not eating enough, as ido a lot of exercises and running.

Replies

• changeyourlimits
    Options
    I'm sure you are burning a good amount of calories. Those videos are length and you are working out muscle. You will still burn calories from that workout into tomorrow.
  • changeyourlimits
    Options
    How many calories are you eating in a day and how much do you weight (if you don't mind me asking).
  • kenorus
    kenorus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 50 years old, female. 5 feet 1 138 pounds. I was given 1200 but bumped it up to 1300 as I could not do 1200. Sometimes I walk a good 6 miles in 2 hours, or I run and do incline for 1 hour where it says I burn 500 calories. I have a personal trainer and work with her for 1 hour twice a week. I do the p90x arm and abs workout also. I also have golfed every day for 9 holes. So basically very active. I try and eat no more than 1600 calories in a day. I also drink wine try to measure and drink no more than 2 glasses. I am social so drinking is worse in the summer but I do watch what I have.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    General advice is to never NET below 1200 calories. So if you do 500 calories in exercise, you should eat 1700 calories. Many folks have had success gradually increasing their calories each week until they are this level.