Hunger pain?

Options
So it's been over a year since I started my weight lost. I've only lost around twenty five pounds but the good news is I've pretty much keep the weight off. My problem is I've need to lose another 30 + pounds to be at the proper weight. So I started back eaten heathier, but since I've gone from the MFP 1500 calories to the TDEE -20% around 10 or 11 o clock I find myself extremely hungry . I drink water, I know go to bed and sleep the worst part about it is the morning when I wake up and start moving for the day I feel like I have to vomit because there is nothing on my stomach. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Im not sure if you are in the same boat...It's been about 20 moths of trying to eat better...since i cut out the crap like McDonalds, my blood sugar doesn't spike as hard, and my hunger isn't as acute as when I ate poorly. I used to get so hungry and cranky I could steal a Nun's Chicken McNuggets...but now, when I'm hungry on my way home, I can pick something up from the store on the way home, and not feel irritable. Stick with it..it gets better.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You'll probably get some good suggestions if you open your diary. My suggestion would be to save some calories for a light before-bed snack, but I don't know what or how much you're eating so it may be that you're too low on calories overall, or you're eating too many calorie-dense foods during the day and just need to make some different choices so you can eat more bulk.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Try to be ready for with something quick for breakfast asap. When I am feeling like that I make sure I have everything ready in the morning for a quick skake all I have to do it toss the stuff in the blender and in a minute I have healthy food. My base shake it 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1-1 1/2 cup of whatever kind of berries a scoop of whey protein 1/2 a banana a few drops of stevia and some psyllium husk fiber. It's like having a milkshake first thing and it usually keeps me going for hours and is only about 250 calories. You might also be the type of person that benefits from some protein before bed so maybe move your calories around and have a hardboiled egg or some string cheese before you go to bed at night
  • mudbugs07
    mudbugs07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I eat out but refuse to eat MC triple chin or Wendy's back fat. I usually eat subway when I eat out or a Caesar salad at restaurants.. I'm irritable about work trying to find happiness in what I do again I think that is what has killed my motivation. That still doesn't fix the hunger pains I have now.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Save calories so you can eat something at night.
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are getting MINIMUM 20g of protein for breakfast.