New here

Options
yaseyuku
yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
I've been trying to lose weight for a little over a month (and lost a bit before joining this site), mostly weight that I've gained after moving and admittedly overdrinking (and eating too big of portions while doing it).

I'm trying to get back down to a lower weight without having to give up the foods that I love (this always makes me binge in the end, though I love vegetables and healthy foods too so I try to incorporate a mix of both. 100% clean eating is something I can never stick to for too long) -- just eat them in smaller portions and try to find exercises that work for me.

Admittedly I was losing weight in a bit of an unhealthy manner, so I'm going to try to do it healthier this time around.... though it's a bit hard for me.

I'm hoping to lose another 10kg, maybe 1 or 2 more after that depending on what I look like and feel like at that weight.

Nice to meet you all.

Replies

• yaseyuku
    Options
    Nobody~?
  • purplespeckle
    purplespeckle Posts: 652
    Options
    I messaged you! :)
  • Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm also trying to lose weight without having to give up the food I love and trying to control my portion sizes to ensure I don't go over! Every time I've lost weight in the past I've always put it back on as hadnt developed a healthier eating habit, would literally eat whatever I wanted but as had to be in my daily goal - must have been the least healthy diet ever!

This time around I'm trying to still eat something I enjoy (small chocolate bar on most days!) as I know if I forbid it I'll end up going on a major binge!!

Feel free to send me a friend request, would love to support you on your journey x
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome! I am back and trying this for a second time. Hoping I can stick to it this time around. Feel free to add me :)
  • yaseyuku
    Options
    Nice to meet you all.

I definitely agree... Cutting out everything I love is just key to set me up for a binge and eventually give up, as I'm not willing to only eat 100% clean for the rest of my life.

Right now I'm trying a different approach than I've ever taken before: eating what I want as long as it fits into my goals while eating healthier things as well and more exercise.