Very annoying NSV

Options
Have managed to lose 21lbs and have gone from a UK size 14 to a UK 10. Confidence and self-esteem has definately improved. My lovely Husband pops into town and as a surprise buys me a new dress which I have to return as its too big and the smallest size they had on the shelf was a 12.
I love shopping but am getting fed up of stores not having my size or trying to work out what suits me. Anybody else find this? My favourite hobby seems to be more hard work than I Ever anticipatrd :-(

Replies

• paulovenden
    paulovenden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just think of it this way.....6 months ago you would of loved this problem!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I only have this problem with bras. lol. I'm small chested and most stores don't carry many if any in my size, so they run out quickly if they do have any.

As for clothes, I think the sizes 10-14 are the most popular, so 2-4-6s are in abundance, which is nice. And small / medium tops are always around, too.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    No, I don't have that particular problem. I did have a bra issue last week while shopping though, so I get it, shopping is tougher during these changes. Really though it's a nice problem to have. I hope you find a store full of the size you need right now. And then another one when you need that one that carries whatever new size you end up in. Online usually you measurements help you chooose your size so maybe that's an option.?
  • stressedmum73
    Options
    Thankyou...hadnt thought of online...old fashioned in I enjoy going round the shops and trying stuff on but that may be the way to go :-)
  • goblindab
    goblindab Posts: 13
    Options
    :happy: UK shops are terrible for never having certain sizes, I look online shopping for that reason and normally you can find discount codes for shopping online so makes in even cheaper! Bonus!:happy:
  • stressedmum73
    Options
    Actually measured myself today and think it may be done online. Didnt think of the discount codes either :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!