It's Sunday night...

Options
melb_alex
melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
Hi this is my first topic starter/ thread and I just wanted to announce that I am bored and 'ya'll' are probably all sleeping :(

I might do some cleaning and pack for gym :)

If anyone is up please feel free to chat as this is pretty much my FB substitution :)

That is all :)

Replies

• Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm up....
    Got your friend invite...thank you.
    I figure everyone is sleeping here also.
    My fb alternative tonight.

Mary
  • melb_alex
    Options
    Ohhhh awesome love :)

My cleaning and gym preparation has stopped...I'm procrastinating and watching an exposé about Dubai!
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am watching law & order repeats....

It is Mother's day over here today....Do ya'll have that?

Hope to go out to lunch with my son and hubby today....

Do you do any regular exercise routines that you can recommend?
  • melb_alex
    Options
    Omg I am obsessed with Law and Order especially SVU! Love Bensen and Stabler!

Yes but I live in a different state than the rest of my family so was a quiet one for me today! :(

Ohhh hope you get spoilt rotten!!! xx

Honestly you will see results from CONSISTENCY and CLEAN EATING. It's 70% diet and 30% exercise
    But my go to's are leg presses, vertical traction machine, lunges, squats, ab crunches and higher REPETITION! :D
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello, Hello people!

I'm from Perth so I'm definitely not asleep (yet!). Just enjoying snuggling up on the couch watching some telly after a busy weekend!

SVU is great! :-)
  • _manikin_
    _manikin_ Posts: 6
    Options
    evening, I work graveyards. :)
    I am excited for getting off work and getting to see my mom and treating her to breakfast. Going to run home and cook and we are going to have a picnic maybe. If she feels up to it. :)
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awww you're a good daughter :)
  • _manikin_
    _manikin_ Posts: 6
    Options
    thank you- My mom is my most favorite person. She is an awesome lady. Not just because she is my mom but what she does for the community is amazing. :)

She deserves a day of peace and quite and relaxation. Though I think she wouldn't know what to do if she had a day like that.