Reaching Out

Options
kjos2016
kjos2016 Posts: 3 Member
Hey,

I've been using the phone app for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. Just thought I would pop on the website in an attempt to seek out some active friends. Hit me up! I would love to have motivation buddies. :D

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I
    Welcome to MFP. Congrats on being so dedicated to school. I felt the same way about school I was so dedicated but I struggled so much with my weight. Congrats on choosing to get healthy it is never to late and you can do this.
    I know hear you loud and clear on how this is a life long struggle to get healthy and staying healthy is another battle of its own.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old.
    A friend request has been sent.
    I have battled being obese all my life too. Losing weight and gaining it right back too. I have depression too. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and be 150 lbs. I need to lose the last 16 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this
  • leahshepherd
    leahshepherd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I love the phone app! That is how I started to!

I added you!

Leah
  • hypRvendtL8N
    hypRvendtL8N Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started with the phone app too and just getting into the website. Feel free to add me! Its great to share the journey!
  • tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    I've added you too - friend motivation is a big part of this journey i'm finding :)