A big thanks to Mike and Al

Options
I felt compelled to post a thread simply thanking you both for the hard work you do on this site.

My personal favorite: upgrades to the Food Diary.
The improvements to the Food Diary over the past few months have been phenomenal, especially the most recent Quick Tools. It has made my daily food logging quick and painless. I LOVE THIS.

Thank you so much for all you do, for all the upgrades and improvements. Thank you for this site!!!

Replies

• MouthyMatthewCHANGED
    Options
    Well said!

I couldn't agree more. The site's nigh-on perfect :drinker:
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Yeah, This is a great Site
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    and im so in love with the new recipe section!

THANK U!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thank you both for this wonderful site!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Great post!

I join in on the big "thank you" for this site. It has truly been a blessing!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    love the recipe calculator and the quick adds from previous days foods.....sooooo easy....oh as well as the multi add on the iphone....such a pain before adding one by one the same things each day....thanks for all your hard work....you are appreciated..
    denise
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    Words can't express how AMAZING this site is and how much it has taught me!

THANK YOU!!!!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes! A big thanks! We appreciate the hard work!
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Yes THANK YOU!!! This site was a huge part of helping me lose all the weight I needed to and will be a vital part in helping me maintain that weight loss.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I also appreciate the changes - Excellent! Thank you so much for keeping things simple for us :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Yep, we owe you guys big time! Thank you for helping us all! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kathiem70
    kathiem70 Posts: 4
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! Thank you thank you for all your hard work! We really appreciate it!
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Agree...LOVE this site...my day can't start without me logging in first thing in the morning...

B
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes. Pouring it on but outstanding job. Wish we could have more than 250 friends but hey when people post topics I can reply to anyone and anybody. Glad you guys got this out there for us. Social network, self-help, fitness for life all in one. Just love it and keep recommending it to every who have complimented me on my weigh lost.
  • lucifa73
    lucifa73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Add me to the thank you list - this site was the final pieceof the motivation puzzle for me. Thanks guys x:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I <3 this site!

Hats off to Mike and Al!! :drinker:
  • kathy140
    kathy140 Posts: 75
    Options
    Absolutely I just love this site. you guys are doing a awesome job. thank you so much
    kathy:flowerforyou:
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I would not be on this amazing weight loss and whole new me journey if it wasn't for this site. I love it soooo much and couldn't be more grateful.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

THANK YOU!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the two of you, I now weigh what I did in 1990!!! I never thought I would ever get below 200 again, much less reach this point!!! The best google search I ever did was the one that brought me to this website in April of 2009 when I started this journey.

I join the others in saying THANK YOU!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: (And if we had the option of larger typefonts, I would choose about 36 point type:bigsmile: )