Herbalife

Options
I am a user of Herbalife and found it worked brilliantly. Not only did I lose weight using the delicious shake, but I also found I had much more energy.

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I use the eat smart and exercise method and it works brilliantly...........and its free.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    i used herbalife but only for 2 weeks because thats all i brought. it worked but i felt like as soon as i stopped i gained all my weight back and i was watching everything i ate. im glad its working for you though
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I think it's junk and countries are banning it because it's distributed using an illegal pyramid scheme.
  • herbalfitcouk
    Options
    All i can comment on is how it has worked for me. I was at my height almost 18 stone, I started using the shake for breakfast which helped me lose weight, the tea gave me increased energy. I then became a distributor because you can buy the products for less. now still use the shakes but also the sports supplements and have never felt better.

I think there is negative press about loads of diet products, but for me, Herbalife got me to where I am.
  • herbalfitcouk
    Options
    And it isn't an illegal pyramid scheme. If It was illegal it wouldn't be allowed to continue to operate.
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    I like herbalife, bunch of different options and the shop here's makes bomb smoothies!!
  • MzNikiDaDancingQueen
    MzNikiDaDancingQueen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using herbalife n its been working for me even when I stopped using for a week my body was still losing weight n inches. But I don't relot on just on herbalife to list weight I also changed my eating habits, changed up ground beef for ground turkey, less red meat all together, eat more chicken n fish. More fruits being ice always been a veggies person. (Thanks mom n dad for those late nightsv you made me stay up asva kid until I finished my veggies lol). I also make sure that I keep my body moving, even if at home I'm constantly moving around the house Yea I may not be burning lots of calories but burning something is better than nothing right? Plus I think what made difference also is I always added fresh fruit to my shakes unless they were not in season them I used frozen. Herbalife was the bonus to push my weight loss to is max. Number One priority was exercising 5-6 days a week,either doing yoga, sstrength training, n cardio. What also helped is to get a game system xbox wii or whatever n buy games tgat you need you to interact with, like dancing games, weight loss games this way I'd you can't hit the gym or are feeling down u can still get a good workout while having fun.