ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
Hey everyone - anyone doing ChaLEAN Extreme? I'm planning to start it on 5/26 - I've got 2 more weeks of Les Mills Pump to go. It's my 2nd round of it - this time really seeing results vs. the first time I did it (but I had far to go then). Have lost a lot of weight with it and now really want to firm up the muscle tone. Would love to hear from others who tried it or are doing it or opinons on it?
Thanks!

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I am doing it right now and i just started month 2 the push phase. I LOVE IT! i love the fact that her workouts are short so i can make sure i get it in daily, anything longer then 45 min i tend to not have time for and miss more workouts a week then i wold like, but this one i have been able to do :) I don't have anything to lose as i am pretty much at my goal, shy a few lbs... but close.... so i am trying to lower my bf and get tighter, i looked skinny fat after my weight loss... I have seen subtle changes over the first 30 days, in honesty not as much as i thought i would but i am hoping for big changes this month on push... so we will see :)
  • shellygressett
    shellygressett Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Loved it! I didn't loose a lot of weight (bad diet) but firmed up and lost major inches which I guess is about the same thing. :) But better. I liked that the videos are short but I really felt each work out. My butt has never looked so good thanks to the squats and lunges. Good luck.
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great feedback! I do like that the workout times are a little shorter - that makes it easier for me as I have to get up really early to get my workouts in (full time work, single parent - up at 3 am!) I've had great results so far with Les Mills Pump and my diet is CLEAN! SO I'm hoping to loose some weight (I only have 20 lbs to go) but really tone up too. Sounds perfect!
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    what kind of workout is the Chalean extreme? does it use weights as well as cardio? how long is the workout?

I am looking to tighten and tone and also have about 20 pounds before my first goal. Thanks!

Found the info thanks!