Need motivation, Need friends

Options
I turned 40 last year and it's time for a change. My weight hovers around 190- 185. I do real good for a week than fall off. When i'm at I work I do great, I pre-make containers that have veggies to munch on all day. Than I get home and start craving anything and everything. I do a brisk walk (1 mile to 3 miles) every other day early before work. I'm a picky eater so it makes it hard to find new recipes that I like.

Replies

• Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    nice to see a fellow hoosier here. I grew up most of my life in Indiana. I am 38 years old and a single mom of a 11 year old daughter. I need to lose about 40 pounds.
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    I'm 37 and weigh about the same. I'm also a picky eater, have a hard time finding recipes and I crave alot of my favorite (bad) foods. I think we can help eachother. Friend request sent :)
  • TaniaBlythe
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Tania, 29 years old and weight 224llbs. I have been on this site for awhile but I seem to "fall of the wagon" when i let life get in the way. My doctor recently informed me that my cholesterol levels were a bit high and my husband and I also want to have another child. So here I am, ready and committed. In the past week i have stay at or slightly below my calorie intake required and have walked/jogged a mile and a half everyday...SO YAY to getting healthy...and i hope to get to know you all and join you on our healthy adventure
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I need to learn how to be more of a picky eater so I stop craving junk food. that would help me a lot
  • valentinelady1
    Options
    I'm ValentineLady1....I just joined yesterday and am very excited about the program But I need new friends and some self
    confidence. I have 100 lbs to loose, exactly. Could you give me some tips?