30DS looks brilliant 4 tummys but wat bout bums n thighs???

Options
Hi ladies, I started the 30DS five days ago and it's goin well so far although I did have a day off on Friday night. But after lookin at all the fab before n after pics it's jus struck me, I have a large bottom n thighs which is the area I need to target the most, is the 30DS gonna b any good for that??

Replies

• Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I need help with my bum as well... Not sure what the answer is, but I did buy Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs and plan to do that after the 30ds. :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have to say that 30ds really hit me there more then anywhere.. i had a bigger but and thighs too and i found after the 30 days i lost the most there, slimmed the back on the thighs, lifted the butt and lost back fat... that was the best results for me, everywhere else was just a little....
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i have to say that 30ds really hit me there more then anywhere.. i had a bigger but and thighs too and i found after the 30 days i lost the most there, slimmed the back on the thighs, lifted the butt and lost back fat... that was the best results for me, everywhere else was just a little....

Really?? That's good to hear!!
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need help with my bum as well... Not sure what the answer is, but I did buy Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs and plan to do that after the 30ds. :)

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we have the same success as Lin7604 then. If not killer buns will b bought too :-)
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think it really just depends on your body type and where you gain your weight at. They say "first on, last off", as in the areas that gained weight first will be the last to lose it. 30DS is a full body workout, so it doesn't target any one area.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30ds, then rin30. I then went back to 30 ds 5 months later and rin30 right after it again. i'd say the most inches i lost in my weight loss was doing those 2 programs. After i had done both of them twice i started for a 3rd time but gave up do 2 boredom and tried slim in 6. i only lost 4 lbs with slim in 6 and no inches.... so i say JM rocks! i am now doing chalean extreme as i was only a few lbs from goal and really needed to tone up and lose body fat still. when i am done i will probably do 30ds again....
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Try her trouble zones DVD. Its brutal.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    If you're pear shaped you will always be pear shaped, but you can reduce body fat and build muscle! :)