Best pop tart flavour?

Options
13»

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anyone of their dessert flavors I love. Sugar cookie, hot fudge sundae, confetti cake, smores, you name it.
    I have yet to try the red velvet, and that makes me very angry :angry:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

BTW, my husband is addicted to your (British) honeycomb candies (I think you also have a version there that is the same in Canada called a "Crunchie" bar and in Australia they have a similar version called "Violet Crumbles"). I like them ok (I rarely have a bite of sugar), but husband pays $4 for one bar imported here at a store called "Cost Plus World Markets" .

Check amazon.com fot the crunchie bars. Right now one vendor has 10 for 6.99 plus a fiver for s&h. I hearts the crunchies.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think I was the only fat kid that didn't like Pop tarts. Guess I still am.

tumblr_mfiyzvvoef1rage8lo1_500.jpg
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    None. They're nasty and taste like fake cardboard!

But... But... Sugar... with sugar on top! :huh:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    none its junk
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    CHERRY FOREVER
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Classic strawberry :heart:

This x 2198371298731298731
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im in prague, czech republic and they have a store close to me called the 'American Candy Store' and they sell pop tarts...but i don't allow myself to buy them anymore :P

But my favorite (and seems to be the most popular in this post) is the Brown Sugar Cinnamon! =D
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Honestly, my favorite was the Strawberry NO frosting. Pop that baby in the toaster and smother some butter on it after it came out.
  • withoutfail
    Options
    There's nothing healthy about pop tarts & I wouldn't want to encourage unhealthy behavior on MFP; however, if you're determined to eat them & like chocolate then the fudge ones were my favorites in a past life.
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Haven't had one in forever, but Hot fudge sundae hands down!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The old school strawberry were the best.