Any NuWave Users out there?

Options
hiddensecant
hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
My NuWave just arrived, yay! I got it because I was getting tired of boiling my meat and the oven makes my house way too hot.

So I was wondering ... what do you make with yours?

Replies

• thomas54
    thomas54 Posts: 8
    Options
    this is my 3rd one. i use it everyday. love it. i cook everything in it.food is delious in it the best i think. u have to play around with it a bit sometimes till u get it just right
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    I have been watching those informercials for years and I think I will bite the bullet and buy a NuWave. I am a low-carber and I need quick and easy ways to prepare my meals. There isn't much time left in the evenings after work and kids. I'm excited!!!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    It's really great for cooking meat, especially over the summer (no preheating need apply). When I'm cooking fish, I'll roast my veggies right under it. I use my oven to store pots and pans now :laugh:.
  • syedwards
    syedwards Posts: 8
    Options
    We make EVERYTHING on ours! We love love love chicken on it and anything "prefried" turns out way better on here than in the oven. The only thing that doesn't turn out for us is frozen pizza for some reason. We went for 4 months without an oven and didn't even miss it because we had our nuwave. ;)
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hubby made frozen pizza a few weeks ago (though I didn't have any :grumble:). It turned out ok, though he discovered he can't cook more than one at the same time, hehe.