healthy eating friends

I am looking for friends who are into eating healthy foods. I just bought a lot of healthy food and want to toss the junk food. I would love to find friends with the same mind set and also see their diaries to get a better idea of the healthy eating lifestyle and add variety to eating.

is there anyone about my goal weight of 125 pounds If so I would like to know how you eat and what amount of calories you eat. I am 5"4 inches tall, 38 years old (well in 4 weeks) but close enough. at present I am lightly active but want to bump up to being active. if there are any 5"4 women who are about my goal weight would love tips on how to get there.

Replies

• marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    I have a public diary if you'd like to check it out.
    I'm a college student so I can't eat all the super delicious looking meals, but I still try to eat right (:
  • nwarguy
    nwarguy Posts: 19
    Feel free to add me and check mine out as well. I'm working on eating alot healthier too, sometimes relying too much on protein shakes/bars but have been trying really hard to eat only healthy stuff.
  • Liz3yy
    Liz3yy Posts: 1
    Hello, please feel free to add me too :)
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Hi, I try to eat really healthy most of the time, although I do have the odd treat now and again (you have to to keep you going ). Feel free to add me to check out my log (it's open to my friends) or check out my food diary blog - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com - which,ight give you some menu ideas. Ax
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    i eat clean (mostly) and my diary is open :smile:
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    I think I eat pretty healthy but I do have the occasional treat as I don't cut treats out just moderate them if you would like to add me feel free to.
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    My goal is a little higher than yours, but I'm also 5 foot 4 and am 33 soon to be 34. I sent a friend's request.
  • jididier
    jididier Posts: 10
    Hi. I try to eat fairly healthy too, have always been that way but I have weaknesses like dark chocolate and coffee ice cream... I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 125 as well! I sent you a request. Anyone else is free to add me as well! :)
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Hi, I"m also trying to eat healthier, and it'd be great to have someone who is also! Plz feel free to add me.
  • cathyc15
    cathyc15 Posts: 14 Member
    I also have the goal of eating natural and healthy primarily! I am only human and have off days like most people but my diary is wide open :) I am a bit taller and therefor have a much different goal weight but eating to lose weight too :) I'm looking for friends who are looking for healthy eating as well so feel free to add me anyone :)
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Hi. I eat mostly healthy and I'm a pretty creative cook. Feel free to add me!