any oklahoma people here?

Options
HI! im kyla and tomorrow is going to be day 1...just going to lay it out here. I need to lose 90+ :sad: and take back my health. im 5'7" and 250ish pounds. im a 35yo stay at home mom to 2 kids..an awesome husband, both who I very much want to be around for. would like some friends to help me along the way. anyone around my area in a similar situation?? thanks :smile:

Replies

• Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm in weatherford finishing college. I've got 7 lbs to go but only losing 1/2 lb a week.
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tulsa, OK. but living in a DC suburb right now. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am in Blair (sw okla) and still have a ways to go before i reach my goal weight. I have been on this journey for awhile but have gotten very serious in the last six weeks or so. I am a work from home mom with a three year old daughter. feel free to add me if you like
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm in NE Oklahoma. Got about 100 lbs to lose, you can add me if you want.
  • Bella20102010
    Bella20102010 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Western Oklahoma here. I've been off the wagon, on the wagon, off the wagon, on the wagon. Even God himself has probably lost count. I lost about 10 pounds in a few months on here. Then I had a setback and reset my ticker about a month ago. My ticker still says 0 pounds lost, if that tells you anything about my "fresh start." Anyway, I logged in today because tomorrow is it. Seriously. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am in OKC metro area. Add me if you want Hello to the the OK bunch!
  • cjcarter77
    cjcarter77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in OKC metro, and in close to the same boat as you. I am in week 7 on mfp and very committed. Add me if you would like.
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, who knew there were so many Oklahomans on this site? I've been doing this for awhile, but just getting the hang of the 'social' part of it. I love the forums and have learned lots there. BTW, my diary is open and anyone can feel free to add me.

We live in Choctaw, but we both work downtown. Lived in Edmond for 25 years. Kids live in Edmond and Norman, so we've pretty much got the metro covered!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm from Tulsa, but live in Owasso now. Been on here since July & have about 10 more pounds to lose. Definitely want to tone up. I've been a yo yo dieter my whole life, but now I'm ready to make this a lifestyle change.
  • cjcarter77
    cjcarter77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Any newbies from OK? All of these posts are from last year. Where are all the OK people???