Looking for support buddies!

Options
Hey, I'm Bri and I'm 22. I just joined myfitnesspal. :) I currently weigh 195 and wear a size 18. I would love to weigh around 120 and wear a size 8. I have 75 pounds to lose and could use some support and motivational buddies. Feel free to add me if you want. :)

Replies

• Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Bri,

Congrats on your efforts. I log daily and have 3 friends so feel free to add me if you like. While I am good at logging food we shall see how this new gym membership works. I have yet to maintain good food habits and a regular gym routine at the same time. It is usually one or the other. Scary thing is this little voice keeps saying if you keep up at the gym you can indulge in a Steak bomb but I don't want to go backwards.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri and I'm 22. I just joined myfitnesspal. :) I currently weigh 195 and wear a size 18. I would love to weigh around 120 and wear a size 8. I have 75 pounds to lose and could use some support and motivational buddies. Feel free to add me if you want. :)

Hi Bri, welcome! I have been a member for three days and the people on here are really lovely!

I just added you :)
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Hey Bri :) Im rachael and im also 22, feel free to add me :)
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lola, 23++. Feel free to add me :)
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bri, welcome! I just joined a couple of days ago and I also look forward to meeting alot of support buddies feel free to add me too either way. I would be happy to be part of your support system! Best Wishes....Lady
  • SuperbeastAU
    SuperbeastAU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Steve, anyone can feel free to add me if you need more support buddies :)