Different weight fluctuations!

Options
I thought this would be a neat way (yes I said neat) for me, and whomever else to see how different peoples bodies fluctuate through out the day :)

So this is what you do....

Weigh yourself before you go to bed tonight... then 4 times tomorrow. May 13th
For those who went to bed early, you can start with morning!

Before bed
Morning
Lunch
Dinner
Then before bed again

Anyone in?

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    in
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    i already do this out of curiosity ... i dont recommend it to anyone who would be driven crazy by seeing the numbers fly up lol.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    i already do this out of curiosity ... i dont recommend it to anyone who would be driven crazy by seeing the numbers fly up lol.

I do it already too. It actually motivates me. Just wanted so see how different everyone is ;)
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options

I do it already too. It actually motivates me. Just wanted so see how different everyone is ;)
    oh yea i agree, its pretty cool to see the numbers go down overnight from after dinner lol.
  • Suffer4beauty
    Suffer4beauty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do this too. Also, I check everyday. Sorry men if this seems terrible to read - but I weigh myself everyday also to see how our, umm, girl times change the weight. Whenever it seems like I have plateaued but then I check the calendar, it is often a week before the girl time and then during the girl time. Favorite time to weigh myself is pas that girl time. Mostly saying this as an encouragement for women too - realize that you weigh more at that time.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Going to bed- May 12th - 204.6
  • talraviv69
    talraviv69 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is really frustrating. I am typically 2-4 LB heavier at the evening.
    Also the normal random daily fluctuations (even when comparing the same time of the day) are larger than my weekly weight loss goal of 1 LB/week. I wish I could weigh myself once a month, but I can't help it :-)
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Morning - 203.8
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm in (though it'll be the 14th in my time zone)
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Morning - 203.8
    Lunch - 204.4
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Morning - 203.8
    Lunch - 204.4