74 lbs down since 1/14

Options
2»

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well and have made amazing progress. keep going and be proud!
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievements for both you and your wife and isn't it wonderful news you've been able to eliminate your diabetes meds too with the changes you've made?

Very commendable accomplishments to be sure, and I wish you both continued success and good health on your journeys!
  • RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement. Yes I am very proud of my wife as well and it definatly makes it easier to shop now that we both are on the same paths.
    Great work man, just stick to the program and you will get there!

Our starting points are very similar. I started at 490lbs at 6'6" when I was 37. I've now been at 240 for about a year and half, and I'll turn 41 this month.

Congrats on maintaining. You have about 3" on me and your current weight is right around where I want to be. 245 lbs is my major goal right now which would be ~50% loss. Besides cardio/diet I also lift (stronglifts 5x5 right now) 3 days a week hoping that I will be able to combat some of the loose skin issues that I typically see with such a massive amount of weight loss. Thanks for replying, I checked out your profile pictures and your transformation is amazing and you are providing some much needed insporation on what can be accomplished by sticking to it and working hard to so many people.
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Lovely_at_any_size Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You're phenomenal and a huge inspiration! Congratulations on your progress and I hope you win biggest loser again! Looks like you're already on your way!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    SWEET! Defiinitely an inspiration! Good luck with your continuing work :drinker: !
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That is motivation! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!