I need motivational friends!!

Options
So I'm on day six of the 30 day shred today (just finished!) and I've been posting every day through my phone but no one has been commenting xD
And this may sound lame but I really would love to be friends with some people who can help keep me motivated! I doubt I'm the only one that finds it hard to lose weight completely on your own!

And if anyone else is doing a certain program/regiment I'd love to help motivate you as well!

Let's do it!!:)

Replies

• falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hey let's be friend^^ i'm doing the 30DS too with Insanity . I'm struggling with my journey of weight lose too so let's keep connected :)
  • kayvanne
    kayvanne Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, WITH insanity? I'd absolutely DIE haha! I'm hoping to start P90x -after- I finished the 30DS!
  • falilvx
    Options
    i've got the insanity from my cousin's friend so i think why should i waste my time to play games when i have something better to do :P well,not really. I'm doing the hybrid when i've start month 2 of insanity. It's killing !! :D but i feel good rather than before this. P90X is a great workout :) i'm thinking of doing it but will be going into college this June.I'm afraid that college life will be too busier to workout so maybe next time :P u can do the 30DS babe!! haha oh,forgot to mention,just start Level 2 today :)
  • helygirl
    helygirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm barely going to start insanity today. Hopefully we can be friends :) Name is Hely. I am 5'2 and I weigh approximately 186.
  • mcsteviec
    mcsteviec Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be friends with you :)
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, anyone else feel free to add me
  • Chloe078
    Chloe078 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi,

Ive sent you a friend request, so more than happy to try and help!

I struggle with motivation on the odd occasion too especially with work, hense why I havent been on here in a couple of months tracking.

x
  • falilvx
    Options
    Good job! I'm barely going to start insanity today. Hopefully we can be friends :) Name is Hely. I am 5'2 and I weigh approximately 186.

that's great!!u gonna love Insanity. And Shaun T also!!!He's so adorable :3
  • Catelyn88
    Catelyn88 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new here and i would be happy to add anyone for motivation and support. ^^

We can do it!