Looking for a buddy..

Options
Who wants to lose 50-60 lbs. I'm 22 and a stay at home mom. I work out everyday, mostly Taebo dvds and yoga dvds. I would like to make some friends so share progress with.

Replies

• ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, im 24, a stay at home mom of 2 and i do exercise videos and stationary bike almost everyday. Im looking to lose 20 pounds but its great to have ppl to motivate :)
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome! I'm always up for making new friends. I have a goal of losing about 70lbs....so far I've lost 30lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.

Good Luck!

:flowerforyou:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You can me too, I'm a 29 year old stay at home mom ..well looking for work. :)
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a mom of a 14 month old and my goal is to lose 65 total.
  • jue1
    jue1 Posts: 38
    Options
    you know what i've noticed about MFP..everyone is a buddy there is always someone ready to give encouragement and motivation. Just have a look at some like minded people and request them as a friend, i haven't met anyone who denied my friend request. You can add me if you like. Good luck huni. x
  • Kasuko
    Kasuko Posts: 42
    Options
    I think you have come to the right place for buddies. We are all here for one another (or so I hear, I am also new :P )

I think everyone can use new friends though. It may look like I only want to lose 25lbs but I'm taking this one BMI rating at a time.
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I have lost 13 lbs but would like to lose another 60. It is daunting to look at the whole 60 so I am making small goals like losing a total of 25lbs by September 1st, that's 12 more pounds. You can do it and there are many motivating, supportive people on this website to help you!
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You have definitely found the right place here for buddies, support and encouragement to get where you want to be, and maybe even further. :)

Anyone at all can add me! I'm actively here every day
  • angel82
    angel82 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can definately add me as a friend. I am a 28 year old stay-at-home mother of two, plus a foster mom of one. I try to work out every day on my eliptical machine, and at least three times a week on my rower. My initial goal is to lose 20 pounds, and I am 15 pounds away from meeting that goal. I haven't made any friends on here yet, as I haven't posted anything. But I would love to have some buddies to share encouragement.
  • dorianmw
    dorianmw Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey girls, i also am a stay at home mom and work out everyday too. I like the jillian michaels videos she kicks *kitten* and i go to the park with my son and jog. Let me know when you want tostart!!
  • NoelleLou
    NoelleLou Posts: 35
    Options
    Yes! Add me as well.. I am new to the site (abt 3 weeks) and I too am a SAHM of a one year old. This site is THE GREATEST! You make so many new "friends" to encourage & strengthen your routine! Its a lot of fun! Good luck!
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend/buddy. I'm a stay at home mom of 4. I just joined Saturday and I've been finding this site very helpful, and I've been blessed with some new friends. My first goal is 26#...when I signed up I thought that would take 6 -12 months. Now, I'm trying to lose that by Thanksgiving. =)
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    im a 29 yr old stay at home mommy of one. add me so we can keep in touch
  • simplyJD
    simplyJD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for a buddy and some accountability. I am a stay at home mom of 2 and want to lose 15 pounds. I am having such a hard time drumming up willpower....
  • seandc
    seandc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello MFP, how is everyone?My name is Sean, I'm Irish,34 yrs old, new to this site, getting married next year , would like to look good for my wife -to-be (and the photos!!!),I'm chatty and fun loving so add me as a friend if you feel brave enough :-)